Endoscopic Retractor - with Locking Mechanism
Endoscopic Retractor - with Locking Mechanism Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Frack Enterprises.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
These versatile intruments are designed for ease of use in a broad range of endoscopic procedures such as transaxillary breast augmentation, corrugator and procerus resection, muscle flap harvest, and tissue expander placement. These minimally invasive instruments, combined with new visualization technology, have made possible revolutionary advances in aesthetic surgery.
Ergonomically designed retractors allow single-handed maintenance of subcutaneous pocket while simultaneously providing traction and counter traction, leaving the dominant hand free for dissection.
These retractors feature special scope guides which will hold the endoscope in position under the blade. Some patterns have incorporated suction which ensures optimal visualization by constant smoke evacuation.
Designed to work optimally with the EndoPlastic Scope but can be used with standard size 10mm or 5mm endoscope. Extensive dissections such as the breast, trunk, or extremities can easily be done with the larger retractors and the 10mm endoscope. Endoscopic abdominoplasty is possible with the long blade retractor and electrosurgical dissecting instruments. The narrow retractors are designed for facial aesthetic procedures and are available to accommodate both the 10mm and 5mm endoscopes. When incision space is limited, the 5mm retractor and endoscope are preferred.