Kocher Retractor - Multi Prongs
Kocher Retractor - Multi Prongs Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Frack Enterprises.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 22cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Frack's Kocher Retractor with multiple prongs is also known as Kocher Bone Hook commonly used in small bone and joint procedures. The Kocehr retractor is available with 1 to 6 prong tips and the prongs can be sharp, semi-sharp or blunt, which is typically determined by the surgical site and tissue type being held.
This retractor may also be referred to as the Kocher Rake Retractor when there are multiple prongs. This product is straight with prong tip, and a length of 220 mm. It features a standard style handle which is a fenestrated circle and tear drop.